Thursday, September 11, 2008

My First One!

Wow, it's about time! I've read so many "blogs" from other people and I've always kinda dreamed of having one of my own. I hate writing, but I love talking to people and telling stories. Oftentimes, i feel bad when I'm talking to my parents at night after I get home from a date or from hanging out with friends. They are always so patient with me and they just keep on listening. My Mom knows me SO well and she always knows exactly what to say when I need something uplifting. My Dad and I are best friends! I wish I could be the exact same as my Dad. He's everything I want to be in a Father, a Husband, and a Priesthood Holder! I love my parents. I couldn't have picked 2 better, perfectly designed parents for me! They're awesome! Well, I love being at college! I love being able to spread my wings and have a ton of fun! (oh yeah, and study, too....) It's been so sweet! I love being able to pick my classes and plan my schedule! It's so sweet! My roommate is very cool! He's a lot of fun and he's been able to keep me normal! I LOVE MY CLASSES! They are so amazing! I love learning and they're way sweet! I'm taking Biology, Human Geography, Psychology (with my amazing sister), Book of Mormon, and Physics. The only class that really scares me is Physics. I've forgotten so much math that I feel the mission has rendered me useless! (partially!) It's coming back though! I'm relearning a lot of stuff, so it's cool! I really like how busy i am! All of my classes are keeping me busy! I think i'll get good grades, because I haven't missed an assignment yet! (congratulations, robbie, it hasn't been 2 weeks yet!) Well, it's getting late! I am going to try to keep this updated so everyone will be able to know what I'm up to! Maybe this will double as a journal one day! I've never been good at writing in my journal, but I'll be better at this! Well, goodnight everyody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job, Robbie! Keep it up -- it will be great to have this as a journal or personal history! (Now I know what you were doing late last night while I was texting you!)