Sunday, September 21, 2008

We'll See How Long That Lasts....

Well, I wasn't as faithful as I thought I would be! Oh well! You learn and you live! Life is very interesting, handing us situations that we may or may not want. It's like someone giving out boxes of stuff. You don't know why people are waiting in line or what is in the boxes. When you get your first box, you open it up and find a nice, beautiful chocolate cake. You enjoy the cake and decide to get in line again. When you get your next box, it's a bomb and it blows up in your face. It doesn't kill you, but it hurts. You think to yourself, why do I want to get in line again if I'm only going to get blown up? A really good friend convinces you to get back in line because of the chocolate cake. I don't know why I wrote that, but it seemed to make sense a while ago! It is interesting what life gives us. I understand a lot more now than I did a week ago. There were experiences this week that were so sweet and spiritual and there were some that totally sucked! But right now, I'm feeling good! Things are going my way and life is good. Sometimes I feel like so much advice is thrown and me that I have so much pressure in my head and I would rather my head explode than process it all. Right now, I'm doing what I feel is right. I'm making decisions prayerfully. I'm playing the cards that I've been dealt, and I'm going to win.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Im guessing this post is about a big beautiful african american woman?