Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm A Regular Now!

Hey, it's me again! I just got back from a date! It was a lot of fun! It was a double and it was me and Hayley; and Matthew Capone and my sister, Whitney! Matthew is one of my misison buddies and so I knew we'd have a fun time! Initially, we were trying to get some more mission friends to come, but Jonny Ray (one of my companions) had to go to dinner with his "married friends" (whatever that means) and Ryan Magoffin found out about it too late! Well, there's always next time! It was fun! We were going to see a movie, then we decided to go and make dinner up the canyon at Hayley's cabin! So, the time came and we picked everyone up and we went to Harmon's. Then, we split up and bought the necessary items for making burgers and s'mores! After we got up to the cabin, we began cooking the hamburgers while we talked and had fun! Then, we ate the yummy food and laughed a lot! After dinner, we felt like watching a movie. Hayley opened her movie drawer and we voted on the movies. It was kind of between the Goonies, Twister and Runaway Jury. Goonies was quickly thrown out and we decided we should watch Runaway Jury! It was so good! It made me want to read novels again! It's been such a long time since I've sat down and read a book! The last book I read was New Moon by Stephenie Meyer! It's a good one! I'm currently in the middle of Eclipse by the same author, but I haven't had much time lately! Anyway, back to the date! We watched the movie and then cleaned up and then went home! It was a very fun night! It was a simple, but fun date! I always love going out with Hayley! She's super fun and it's a ton of fun to be with her! I love her a lot! Well, the BYU game is tomorrow, so we'll see who wins! I think that the Cougars are going to beat the tar out of UCLA! That's my prediction: BYU will dominate all four quarters! I think that they're a bit frustrated with the way they've been playing and they want to win a good game! Well, we'll see how that goes! Goodnight!

No comments: