Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quickie!!!

Well, I just got back from the Colors concert in Sandy! It was a lot of fun! I would have to say that I enjoyed myself! Hayley probably doesn't believe me, but I like them a lot! I want to get their other cds, but if I ask Hayley, she'll think that I'm just trying to make her happy or something! She's funny! No, I'll ask her for the cds, it won't be a problem! It's very interesting, because now that I live away from home, it feels weird to come back to Draper! I don't know why! Just interesting! Well, I'm absolutely exhausted and I want to go to bed! I have 2 meetings tomorrow before church, so we'll see how they go! The Bishop scheduled all of us to meet with him so we can get to know each other and I'm going to meet with the FHE grandparents of our ward. (He (Tyler Baer) kinda mentioned the possibility of me being the dad of our group! I'm cool with that! That would be fun! We'll see how it goes!) Well, it's been a good one! I've written three times in a row, so that's pretty cool! We'll have to see how long that lasts! :)
GOODNIGHT!!!!

No comments: