Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here goes the revamp!


Well, I've decided it's about time I start writing on my blog again. This desire began when at Emily's parents' house on Christmas Eve. Rachel and Mary (Emily's nieces) were talking about blogs and how younger folks were getting into blogging. Then, throughout the past few weeks, I've seen different "signs", if you will, that pointed me to the resurrection of my blog.
I'm going to change the name. The Life...... was a good name for the first attempt, but I've decided I'm going to call it "The Good Life!" to reflect my New Year's Resolutions. I'm excited about this year.
Many good things are happening in "The Good Life!" of Robbie. Probably of most importance is my sweetheart and best friend, Emily. We've now been dating for 5 months and things could not be going any better! I am absolutely in Love with her. I'm pretty sure things are moving towards "permanency"! :)

Anyway, I'm not even sure who has or who will in the future read this blog. I'm fine with that. I'd rather not have my personal life splashed across Facebook. Ha ha... Even if I did splash said personal life across facebook, no one would read it, so it doesn't matter. Anyway, life is good! I'm very blessed and I have an amazing family, a beautiful girlfriend, and I'm still able to walk!

3 comments:

saltymiscreant said...

Yay! It's been forever, Robbie. I'm glad you're doing well - and Emily looks great :))

Robbie said...

Who are you, emz?

saltymiscreant said...

Oops. Sorry. I didn't figure that in.

Well. I'll give you a clue. You served in my ward :) How's your family doing, by the way? Tell them I miss them a LOT. Oh, and Scout too.