Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Low

Have you ever had those low times? I am in the thick of one right now. I'm not sure what brought it on, but I feel extremely inadequate, and kinda lonely. It's not that I don't have good friends, because I do! I have great friends, but they're moving on. They all have their own "interests" and I have none. I had a super awkward moment tonight. I really hope no one that was there reads this. I just felt like everyone had their own "things" going on and I was just standing around doing nothing. That's why I left early. I needed to listen to loud music (which I'm beginning to find is my way of venting) and so I left. I came back and was just so frustrated! The kind of frustration that you can't get rid of. The kind that eats away at you. I can get so frustrated sometimes. Oh well... It doesn't even matter. My awesome roommate just gave me some scriptures that have kinda calmed me down. The one I want to share is in Alma 29:4 where it says that, "God... granteth unto men according to their desire, whether it be unto death or unto life; according to their wills, whether they be unto salvation or unto destruction."
I inherited the ability to over-analyze things from my mom. I'm just thinking about stuff way too much! I gotta do something that makes me forget about what I'm thinking about. The only thing I can think of is hanging out with my parents. I know that sounds very immature and childish, but my parents have a great ability to coach me, to calm me down, and to help me think clearly. That's what I need. Time with them! Anyway, I'm going to bed. I feel better....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Robbie, you know you can talk to me whenever... What do you want me to take you out to lunch or something? Come by anytime.